“THE SUNDAY SPOTLIGHT” is a weekly wrap up post for “Bella’s Bookshelf”. I also link up with “The Sunday Post” hosted by Kimba over at “The Caffeinated Book Reviewer"
ALL ABOUT THE BOOKS
- Intertwined: Gena Showalter (got from pick a book box on cruise ship)
- Hollywood Vampire (Guide to Angel): Keith Topping (pick a book box on cruise ship)
- Middle School:The Worst Years of My Life: James Patterson (World Book Night 2013 Giver Book)
- The New Rules for Blondes: Selena Coppock (review from Harper Collins)
- Life After Death: Damien Echols (won from Twitter contest hosted by Penguin)
- Something Wicked: Lisa Jackson & Nancy Bush (sent to me from Zebra/Kensington Books)
- Once Upon a Prince: Rachel Hauck (sent to me from Litfuse Publicity/Zondervan)
- How To Be A Zombie: Serena Valentino (Books A Million 3$ bin)
- Endless Summer/Boys Next Door: Jennifer Echols ( 2-fer novel from Books A Million 3$ bin)
AROUND THE BLOG WORLD
I found this gem on “THE WONDERING BRAIN” it was a guest post done by “SOME OF THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE MISTAKES”. There are so many wonderful ideas about blogging to be found in this post. I never knew this kind of stuff was pinned on Pinterest! I will be redoing my “About Me” page after reading a pin featured in this post.
LIFE OUTSIDE THE BLOG
My life was totally wrapped up in preparing for my vacay that I neglected my blog for a good month+. My hubby & I have not taken a real vacay, together or apart, in forever. At least a decade! I believe we over planned and over worried, but it’s ok we know better for next years cruise. We had the pleasure of sailing the “Norwegian Cruise Line” “GEM” from NYC to the Bahamas and back for 7 days.
We stopped 1st in “Cocoa Beach, Fla” then “Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas” then “Nassau, Bahamas”. We spent a day at each stop sight seeing.
The ship was in-freaking-credible! You could eat like a King 24/7, there was an ice cream machine going 24/7, the night time entertainment was spectacular, I went to an art auction, wine tasting, latin dance night, etc. They had Nickelodeon Characters all over the place, a rock climbing wall on the 14th level above the ocean! The library was small but fun. It had a “Y.A. Shelf” which was cool for me to see.
There was truly something for every type of person out there.
Thanks for stopping by today. Don’t forget to link me to your blog. Also there’s a giveaway happening now for Selena Coppock’s “The New Rule for Blondes”. I reviewed it **HERE**. Just comment for a chance to win your own paperback copy from Harper Collins.